About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 4 April 2013

Avon Blue Water Lilies



This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. I'd say it's dusky blue with a golden shimmer, gold glitter really. It's not that obvious on the nail as it is in the bottle, sadly. It lasted really well, really really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 10/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment