About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Body Collection Crystal Suede - Little Black Dress



This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying!!! It's a matte black with green and pink glitter. It's very like the OPI Liquid Sand polishes, certainly in look and feel. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = matte and texture with glitter
Removal = easy, seriously easy without the tin foil
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = I'm pretty sure I got it from Bodycare a few years back

My Personal Rating = 7/10

4 comments:

  1. This looks great on you!
    I have nominated you for the Best Blog Award, check out the details here:
    http://apolishedprance.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/best-blog-award.html
    Chantelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      And thanks again, I'll check it out :-)

      Delete
  2. love the texture and the color..and the blogger lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are so sweet and nice *hugs*

      Delete