About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 18 April 2013

Avon Divine Lime




This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying, It's a lime green polish and is jelly like with green/gold flecks that look sorta blue in natural light. It's from the new range of Avon polishes. At first I didn't really like it, thought it look yuck on my nails, but it grew on me. Lasted really, really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 3
Finish = glossy and jelly with flecks
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Avon rep

My Personal Rating = 7/10

4 comments:

  1. Juicy! It's the perfect lime colour, I love how fresh it looks, also elengant but fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha looks good enough to eat, well almost. Yeah it does look fresh!

      Delete
  2. it would be perfect to do some nail art with this polish! i need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it's cool. LOL you should so get it :-)

      Delete