About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 24 August 2015

Essence Girls Night Out





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). It's a pretty pink with a lovely shimmer. The formula is really good and the brush is as well. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy enough
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Wilkos

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. I love this shade, looks so good on your nails Ananka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anaka...ele é lindo!!
    Amei.

    Bjim ... boa semana \o/
    blog Usei Hoje


    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really sweet colour and I love the shimmer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very girly indeed! There were times I was for shimmer a lot, now I'm more for glossy looks, but this one looks OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is! I must admit I do like a good shimmer :-D

      Delete
  5. Wonderful:) kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is perfect for a night out. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is such a pretty colour! ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me this color is so Hello Kitty!
    Lovely and pretty
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so Hello Kitty! I agree! :-D

      Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. Lovely review


    Do you mind to follow each other?
    let me know<3


    xx
    http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete