About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 22 August 2015

Miss Sporty Pink Bloom




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). It's a lovely glittery pink texture. It's so cute! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glittery texture
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Superdrug, I think!

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

26 comments:

  1. Unhas lindas amei essa cor é de mais
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful:) kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It brings petals to my mind somehow. Subtle, delicate and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention it, it kinda does! It really is a pretty one. :-D

      Delete
  4. It's very delicate, I agree in the petal thought :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a delicate one. Hehe yeah it has that thing going on! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. These are such pretty nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute! And great for everyday wear, feeling to be neutral colour from a distance. If I see it somewhere I'll buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is cute. And something a bit different from time to time :-D

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute polish! I love a good pink ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great looking polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindo demais!!
    Texturizadinho ou cheio de glitter..amo!!

    Bjim ... boa semana \o/
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glittery textures are always a winner with me :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Oh very lovely nail polish
    This could be a lovely color for a cup cake
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Hehe could be the idea cup cake colour :-D

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. It's really amazing isn't it :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. really pretty! I love glittery textures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glittery textures are the best aren't they! Thanks :-D

      Delete