About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 11 August 2015

NYC Greenwich Goddess




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (3 minutes a coat). It's a lovely white speckled polish. I do like this sort of finish a lot :-D The formula was good with the polish. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = speckled/dotty
Removal = easy with foil method, but let soak for about 2 minutes
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Superdrug

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. I like milky polishes with black glitters - very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely! I do like speckled polishes like this one ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the speckled ones are really cool. Thanks Amy :-D

      Delete
  3. It looks pleasantly, kind of graphic mani here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's cute! Maybe will buy it my self!

    ReplyDelete
  5. симпатичный маникюр - далматин :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! love it :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pongo and the 101 dalmatians? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some really impressive nails - it's like dalmatians!! I love that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!! I have blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice. I think I've got the blue :-D

      Delete
  10. it's really cute! reminds me of Oreo ice cream hehe :)

    ReplyDelete