About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Accessorize Purchases

Got the Boho Nail Wardrobe from eBay for under £9 last week. I do like the colours. All the bottles are 5ml.
There was no indication of the names of the polishes, so I made up names!
From L-R: Silver Sparkle, Glittery Purple, Glittery Dark Blue, Barbie Pink and Pale Pink

From L-R: Black, Light Bluey/Grey, Blood Red and Raspberry
I did wonder if the glittery blue was Electric Blue, but I think it's too dark.

If anyone knows what the names are, could you let me know please.

No comments:

Post a Comment