About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 21 July 2011

Asda George 71 Boom

Yet again another Asda Nail Varnish! This time we have a nice royal blue.
This was unfortunately quite gloopy and I found it quite hard to apply as it was very thick. I must have been unlucky and picked up a dud.


Certainly looked good on. I do like the colour but wish it hadn't been so gloopy. The above are indoors with the flash. It has a good finish to it and dried fairly quickly, not as quickly as some of the other George ones though. I think I'll try some remover to thin it down a little because I do intend wearing it again.

 £1 from Asda. I'd give it a 6 out of 10 gloopy or not, it's a nice blue.

*EXTRA*
With Deborah Lippmann's Boom Boom Pow on top (just for fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment