About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 25 September 2011

Accessorize Starlet Shade 3

This is a pretty pink, almost neon like!
Indoors with flash.




And without flash but under the light.
All the above are 1 coat. 1 coat!!!

I liked this one as one coat was good enough and it dried quickly! Easy to use (now that I'm used to the lid :-p) and it's easy to apply. Goes on the nail nicely. Good formula and pretty girlie colour. It also lasted well for 1 coat and no top!

£4 from Superdrug or from them online. Also in the actual Accessorize shop too. 7 out of 10 for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment