About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 10 September 2011

Avon Violetta Sparkle

Another one from my 4 for £10 purchase! A sparkly dark purple nail polish with specks of golden glitter.

Indoors with flash.



And without flash, but under the light.

All above are 3 coats!

It's easy to use, easy to apply and 3 coats gave a good finish. But check out the top picture to see how much was used for the 3!! It took a while to dry. The brush is okay, not the best I've used but certainly not the worst either! It's a nice dark and sparkly colour which got a few positive comments, must be good then eh ;-)

From Avon cost me £2.50. Can be picked up from eBay for under a fiver. Only downside is that it scuffed easily, so I would recommend a top coat with it for sure. 6 out of 10 for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment