About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 4 September 2011

Marks & Spencer Lagoon

I do like the Marks & Spencer range of nail polish, particularly the £3 range! This a blue one aptly named Lagoon! Nice one ;-)
All indoors with flash.


All above are 2 coats.

This is a nice colour and has subtle flecks of glitter too! It's easy to use and easy to apply. The lid is pretty good and comfortable to use. 2 coats were needed for a good finish. It did take a while to dry though, but dried to a smooth finish! I'd say it's a good quality nail polish!

I'd give it an 8 out of 10. Good all round polish and another winner from Marks & Spencer. £3 from their bigger shops or online from their official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment