About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 5 September 2019

Beauty Line Cosmetics LE951 Emerald Pearl

This is one from my Holiday Hauls - got it in Greece.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5). The brush is really good and nice to use. It is a lovely rich green with a slight shimmer. Lasted okay. One coater!!!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 1
Finish = shimmery
Removal = okay
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Greece Holiday Haul

My Personal Rating =  7.5/10 :-)

12 comments: