About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 12 September 2019

Essence There's No Place Like Chrome

Another from the Holiday Hauls - Amsterdam this time.
This is okay to use and okay to apply. The formula was very thick, maybe I had a bad bottle? It was slow drying too, as it was thick (10). It is a nice black matte polish with sparkles. Almost metallic matte! Lasted well. One coater!

Rating
Easy to use = 6/10
Application = 5/10
Drying time = 4/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = sparkly metallic matte
Removal = easy enough
Overall = 5/10 - could be a bad bottle though :-|
Purchased from = Amsterdam Holiday Haul

My Personal Rating =  7.5/10 :-)

4 comments: