About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 30 September 2019

Kiko 814 Rouge Noir

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3). It is a gorgeous deep and vampy colour! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = n/a put glitter on
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Kiko Online

My Personal Rating =  7.5/10 :-D

6 comments:

  1. Queda un color muy chulo y muy otoƱal! Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ananka...That's a pretty shade, I love dark shades and this one looks attractive to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like it. It is a winner :-D

      Delete
  3. That is a very elegant colour. As you said it is a winner! xoxo

    ReplyDelete