About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Maybelline Lady Liberty

I put this on top of Color Club Special Effects.

This is okay to use, okay to apply and okay drying (5-6). You need to dip the brush in and out a few times to make sure there is plenty on the brush. It was more dabbed on than painted! Looks nice over the red. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1 dabbed
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy with foil method, let soak for 2 minutes
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = gift from boyfriend

My Personal Rating = 7/10

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love glitter nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun polish! It has the perfect festive look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are very Christmas nails! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find! This will be fantastic for Christmas inspired designs!

    ReplyDelete