About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Barry M Pink Iridescent NP264

A glittery top coat on a bright pink nail polish from Posh Polishes. This is sparkly and pretty.
The two following pictures are without flash but under a light.

It's quite hard to see, but it sparkles!

I only used 1 coat in the above as I thought it was enough. This one took AGES to dry and was slightly rough. It was easy to use, apply and the Barry M brush is pretty good. Got a few comments from the girls at work, they thought it was pretty cool.

I like it and this is the second time I've had it on in the past few months (the first time before I started blogging!) I'd give it 6 out of 10 as it took a while to dry. But it's a good polish and I do like it. Superdrug for £2.99, also available on the Barry M Official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment