About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 27 August 2011

W7 Golden Sands

I picked this one up from B & Ms for £1.49 last week! They often have a good selection of W7 and I've got all my W7 collection from there.
It's a subtle gold colour but very lovely.
All without flash, but under the light.


The gold colour reminds me of the golden hints in OPI's Electric Eel. All above are 2 coats.

W7's are easy to use and have a good brush. This one was easy to apply and needs 2 coats. Gave a good finish, was quick to dry and has a good formula. Last well too.

No complaints about this one. 7 out of 10. Good polish and good colour. If there isn't a B & Ms near you, I think you'd find it on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment