About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 13 August 2011

Nina Ultra Pro Molten Gold

Iridescent-tastic! I'm in love!
Doesn't look so from the bottle in the above picture though. Let me tell you it is!!! Mixes of coppers and pinks!

The following are all indoors with flash.


And the last is in my car, no flash.
You can really see the different colours in that one!

I love this polish and love this make. This is the first one I've had and would have more for sure. It's a good formula and goes on the nail nicely. The lid is easy to hold making application a breeze. It dried quickly and 2 coats (all above) gave a good finish. AND it lasted well too despite doing muchos paperwork.

This one is a sure fire 9 out of 10. And I'll be wearing it in near future. Love it, love it, love it. £3.89 from Sally Salon Services. When I got it, they had buy one get one half price on.

No comments:

Post a Comment