About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 19 July 2015

Essence Caramel Brownie




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). It's a brown polish with a slight shimmer, it also has some purple tones that you can see in certain lights. I must admit it does have a good name too :-D It's was okay and I bought it because it was cheap. I wouldn't normally buy a brown, but you gotta try things sometimes! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Wilkos

My Personal Rating = 6.5/10 :-) I'm not that into browns really :-|

22 comments:

  1. Essence has a really good range of cheap and good polishes :)
    Hey, how's the dog doing? We haven't seen it for ages!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, show us your dog, please :D

      Uhm... not my shade, unfortunately...

      Delete
    2. I agree - doggie update please :D
      I like this brown because it's so dark and the shimmer is beautiful!

      Delete
    3. Lol I'll prepare something for you then :-D He's really doing well ;-)

      Yeah I was sure you wouldn't like it Aneta ;-) Probably not really me either..... ;-)

      The shimmer really does make it more appealing I think :-)

      Delete
  2. I wish they had this colour in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ananka once again very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really nice! I would never think to try a brown polish ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really into browns, but I just fancied this one :-)

      Delete
  5. It looks very nice!
    (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like a sparkling hot chocolate, is thats even possible! I like it but I am not sure if thats just because it has such a pretty shimmer, makes it very unique :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is like sparkling hot chocolate ;-) Yeah the shimmer does make it more appealing :-D

      Delete
  7. Very intresting colour!!! I very like Essence nail polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer is nice :-D Me too, they make some really nice ones :-D

      Delete
  8. Oh, it's so beautiful colour <3 hmm, I haven't worn any brown on my nails for such a long time, looks like I need to catch up :D

    ReplyDelete