About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 11 July 2015

Rimmel Violet Metal




This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (3-4 minutes a coat).The brush is really good and the lid is comfortable to hold. The formula is pretty good as well. It's a gorgeous purple with a lovely blue shimmer :-D Noticed tip wear but it lasted well otherwise, no chipping.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Poundworld

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

36 comments:

  1. Ananka, this one is unusual, very eye catching - disco style :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very eye catching lol! Hehe yeah. So pretty ;-)

      Delete
    2. It has this special something! I remembered it at once.

      Delete
    3. It sure does! I loved wearing it :-D

      Delete
  2. It's really interesting in the subtle shift :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really is! Something a bit different :-D

      Delete
  3. Oh, this looks lovely! It's a really interesting purple ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous purple. Thanks Amy :-D

      Delete
  4. очень красивый перелив оттенков!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shimmer in it, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely shimmer! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Nice one, the shimmer makes it special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, it's so lovely! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. So beautifully, perfectly named for the polish too! Looks fabulous on your nails :) I will keep an eye out for this one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it's got a good name ;-) Thanks, glad you like it on me :-D

      Delete
  8. Já gostei pelo vidrinho.
    E esse shimmer dele??Amei!!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the shimmer is just wonderful :-D

      Delete
  9. Very sexy colour. It is beautiful and perfect for a night out in summer. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah :-D It really is, thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Aaaaw this colour is super, super cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. Lovely polish!! I must check Rimmel displays in our stores, I'm not sure these bottles are sold here in Italy :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I think this is one of the US bottles. I'm not sure how old it is either lol! :-)

      Delete