About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 24 July 2015

Sally Hansen Taffeta




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). It's a lovely purple polish with a nice satin finish. Must admit to really liking this sort of finish! It also has holo sparkles, but because of the satin finish these don't show. I was tempted to put a glossy topper on it to show them off, but there was no sun for decent photos :-| I might try it if it's sunny soon! Noticed slight tip wear, but nothing else. Lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = satin
Removal = easy enough
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Poundworld

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

46 comments:

  1. I like satins too - and this one has a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice and I'm a big fan of satins too :-D

      Delete
  2. Omg!!!
    Que lindo!

    Bjim...
    Ótimo final de semana.

    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wykończenie lakieru jest śliczne, ale kolor nie mój.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the finish and the colour! :-)

      Delete
    2. Colour no but finish yes :)

      Delete
    3. Ahh okay. The satin finishes are great :-D

      Delete
  4. Unhas encantaodras
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! This is sitting in my untrieds. I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Lol you should :-D I have so many untried too :-|

      Delete
  6. Nice shade but always a bit sad when holo gets drowned out. And there's no sun to enjoy it in. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know :-| And Scotland is a no-sun zone recently :-( Maybe one day I'll get photos of it! ;-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yeah it's a really nice one. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. I like this color, it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it this color!
    Maybe is because Lilac/Lavender/Purple are between my fav colors *w*
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous. I do like purples a lot :-D

      Delete
  10. очень интересный!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que unhas lindas amei, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the satin finish! Would love to see what it looks like glossy as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice satin. Yeah I will need to try that one day ;-)

      Delete
  13. Very beautiful color, love it<3


    fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful color

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that colour I think that is princess colour. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does have that princess look about it. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  16. I like this color, it looks great on your nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great blog I follow you on GFC 179 if you want this is my page
    http://blablablalovinglanguages.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. It really is and I do like that finish :-D

      Delete