About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 5 July 2015

Sally Hansen Azure





This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It's a nice blue with a very subtle shift to purple, you can just about make it out in the last photo! The brush is really good and the lid is comfortable to hold. Noticed slight tip wear but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = kinda metallic/subtle iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Poundworld

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. This looks really nice, I love blue polishes like it ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah blue polishes like this are always lovely :-D

      Delete
  2. It looks nice on you.
    It's strange how I'm attracted to this exact kind of blurple, but I end up never wearing them LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria :-D Hehe yeah I'm really liking these and do wear them! I think you'd look good in them too :-D

      Delete
  3. Amazing color kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour !

    Please CLICK HERE and you are welcome on my blog :)

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a pleasant one :) I have to admit I liked Sally Hansen much more some time ago, but when I noticed that formaldehyde and its resins destroy my nails and my eyes cry and more, I don't like them as I used to. There's formaldehyde resin in them every time I check the list. Pity because I loved Insta-Dri series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! :-D I remember you liking them a lot yeah. But if they are causing you this trouble then better to stop using them and letting them go.

      Delete
  6. Lovely shine! I even considered buying this one, but ended up giving it a miss :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has! I got it reduced so was happy to pick it up LOL! :-D

      Delete
  7. its very nice color , i havent try sally yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. She has some nice polishes to offer! :-)

      Delete
  8. Que maximo essa cor amei as unhas, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love blue color, very beautiful<3

    fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un color muy potente!!

    Un besote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it's very striking. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. love the colour!! **

    I'm giving away a swimsuit of your choice on my blog, I'd love for you to participate if you want to =D

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is really nice colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Joanne. Glad you like it :-D

      Delete