About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 28 July 2011

2 Helmers and counting........

If you've ever wondered what the red surface I take my pictures on is, then keep reading..... Or did you guess, well done!

It's none other than Ikea's Helmer! What a wonderful filing cabinet it is. Ideal for storing all your nail polish and bits & bobs. I used to have one, then needed another and I'm now wondering how long it will be before I need a 3rd!

The rack on top (and red tray to the side) hold my glittery tops, nail effects (crackles, shatters etc.), top coats, matte coats and base coat.

The only nail polishes (that I own) that don't fit are: Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish shade 13 & 14. They are easy to spot in the picture!

2 comments:

  1. Wow :D I keep mine in a fridge and in one box :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is quite an old post - I've a more now! Lol it's also in our old house!

      Why do you keep them in the fridge?

      Delete