About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 10 July 2011

Today's Purchases

We went out shopping today and I popped into Superdrug and picked up the following:
Top Row L-R: MUA Shockwaves, MUA Broken Arrow and MUA Quiver.
Bottom Row L-R: Rimmel Disco Ball, Barry M Berry Ice Cream (NP 308), Barry M Blue Moon (NP 317), Barry M Shocking Pink (NP 272), Barry M Navy (NP 292) and Rimmel Lemon Drop.

All the MUA's were £2.99. The Barry M's were 2 for £4.99 and the Rimmel's were 2 for £3.99. Well chuffed with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment