About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 31 July 2011

Avon Purple Passion

When I had opened my Avon package from eBay, this is the one that was top of the list for wearing first!
I'd describe it as purple with a subtle blue shimmer.

All inside with flash.



It's very shiny and pretty. I really like the colour. It was fairly easy to apply and the lid was easy enough to hold. 1 coat was very streaky but 2 coats (all above pictures) gave a good finish. Took ages to dry though. Lasted well.

A 7 out of 10. Would definitely wear this one again, a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment