About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Avon Purchases

And finally in the trio of posts tonight, my Avon Nail Polish purchases. Again from eBay and cost under £4. As can be seen from the following pictures some are used and some are new!
L-R: Golden Dream, Viva Pink, Blue Flare, Midnight Plum and Coral Beat

L-R: Mystic, Deluxe, Luscious Lemon (scented) and Purple Passion

I'm not sure how easy these are to pick up, especially the older ones. I'm sure they are floating about eBay at times, after all that's where I picked them up!

Can a girl have too many polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment