About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 3 July 2011

My Barry M Purchases

Ordered these last week and they arrived on Saturday. Can you imagine how happy I was!
From L-R we have: Cyan Blue (NP394), Racing Green (NP299), Red Wine (NP1A), Tangerine (NP136), Gold (NP289), Acid Yellow (NP300) and Emerald Green (NP284).

From L-R we have: Aqua Blue (NP287), Red Black (NP115), Aqua Green (NP 285), Once Upon A Time (NP210), Lavender Hexograms (NP239), Hologram Hexograms (NP244) and Silver Cascade (NP216).

I'm very happy with my purchase and will hopefully be wearing them soon. Cost me roughly £38 from the official website. Happy days indeed.

1 comment:

  1. I bought

    Magnetic Nail Paint – Barry M – Red or Blue
    (£4.99)
    Gold Glitter Nail Varnish Crackled – Barry M
    (£3.99)
    Barry M – Hologram Hexograms (£2.99) …
    (Clear Glittery Nail Varnish)

    ReplyDelete