About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 28 July 2011

Accessorize Boho Nail Wardrobe Barbie Pink

This is the first colour I tried from the set.
I had described this as being Barbie Pink in a previous post, as the polishes didn't have names or codes. It's very girlie.

Indoors with flash.

Very shiny!
And without flash.
This was a nice enough colour and it was easy to use. Nice lid making it easy to hold and it was no problem to apply. BUT the formula wasn't great, it was thin and watery and took a while to dry. Looked streaky with 2 coats, so all above are 3 coats (not like me eh). AND it chipped easily. I was having my breakfast and noticed it had chipped (boo). I don't like chips.

If you are wearing it as a one off then it's good. I do think the box is worth buying, if you can pick it up cheap, as you get 9 polishes and some look fantastic. All in all it gets a 5 out of 10. The box can be easily found on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment