About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 23 July 2011

Barry M Racing Green NP299

Oh how I'm a fan of the Barry M polishes. And let me tell you, this one doesn't let down. As the name suggests it's green. In fact, very close (if not), British Racing Green! And what a lovely shade of green that is, just ask Sir Stirling Moss!
Inside with flash.

Just how good does it look in natural light?


What a winner! I love this colour, but you may not. All pictures are my usual 2 coats. Again, I have nothing but good words to say about the Barry M lids, they are so easy to hold and make painting the nail VERY EASY. Application was good, dried quickly and what a good finish I got! It also lasted well for a few days and I was doing some paperwork and it didn't scuff.

If you are a fan of dark green then it's a purchase you won't regret. Costs £2.99 from the official site (excluding P&P) and that's where I got it from... older post link! . Superdrug also sell it for £2.99 but the ones I've looked in don't seem to have it, so try in the bigger stores.

A definite 10 out of 10 for me. I love everything about this nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment