About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 10 July 2011

MeMeMe 84 Delicate

I do like the MeMeMe range of varnishes. I decided to wear this one a few days ago.

It's a plummy purple colour.

In Artificial light.


The colour was nice and it did dry quickly. The application wasn't that good, despite the MeMeMe brush being pretty good. Above are of 2 coats. Lasted well for the few days I had it on.

Purchased from Superdrug for £4.50. They sometimes have a deal 3 for 2 so it's a good time to buy a few. Would give it a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment