About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 19 July 2011

MeMeMe 33 Champagne

This is one of the older MeMeMe ones that I picked up from Poundland a few months back.
I would say it's a gold for sure, but not an over-the-top gold and quite subtle.

Inside with flash.

And without flash.

It certainly is a nice colour.

Outdoors with no flash (in Asda's carpark of all places).


These 3 were taken after a few days of wear and as can been seen, the index finger has a slight scuff on it. Not sure how that came about!

This is a good varnish. It applied well and I do like the brush in the older MeMeMes. It also dried quickly and gave a good finish after 2 coats. It also lasted well too. So thumbs up for this one! 8 out of 10.

If you can't find it in your local Poundland then it's available to buy on eBay a lot of the time.

2 comments:

  1. This one looks nice. It's metallic with a hint of yellow. I don't have anything similar in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thik so too. Yet, you may find something :-)

      Delete