About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 4 July 2011

All About Face Soft Lilac

I picked this one up in Tesco for £1.49. I thought it was a pretty colour.
It certainly is lilac! Almost pearly too.


The above two were taken in artificial light with flash.


Outdoors - natural light.

This is a lovely colour but a very weak formula and required 3 coats at least! All the above are with 3 coats, but still could have done with another! It really didn't apply well either. In it's favour it dry quite quickly, so I wasn't sitting about for too long like a loose end! It also didn't last too long either.

It's a nice colour but I'm sure there are many more out there that are a similar colour and a better all round varnish at a similar price. I'd give it a 5 out of 10 just because it was a nice colour and a quick drier.

No comments:

Post a Comment