About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 30 March 2012

17 Juicy

I had seen this one in Boots a few weeks back and fell in love! It's limey green with a lovely, subtle blue shimmer. They currently have an offer of 3 for 2. Fatal!


Can just about make out that blue shimmer!
In natural light.




And indoors.
Think it was quite hard to capture the blue shimmer on the nails, but it looks awesome.

This polish is easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is small but very good and gives good coverage. It's quick drying and 2 coats did the trick. It's absolutely lovely and summery. Looks good in sunlight :-) Yah for sunny days. Love it Love it Love it.

8 out of 10 for this. Boots and as mentioned they have 3 for 2 on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment