About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 19 March 2012

Rimmel 060 Hot Fever

I'd had Rimmel's Heart On Fire on the other week and it reminded me of my favourite ever red nail polish. This one :-)

Without flash.


All in natural light.


Is that sunshine I spy in the last one??? ;-) All above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It's a wee bit old probably early 2000s I reckon, so it's a tad smelly, though it's not really that bad! 2 coats did the trick! It lasted well and I love it. It's my favourite red of all time (so far) and I've recently managed to get another one <3

10 out of 10 for this. eBay is the only place I think you'll come across it for a few pounds. It's worth it, it really is :-D

1 comment:

  1. I need more Rimmel polishes

    I'm always on the lookout for budget polish to feed my addiction, great blog! <3

    ReplyDelete