About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 26 March 2012

Sally Hansen Lagoon

Fell in love with this one right away. So it was bought! A gorgeous greeny colour.

Without flash.
And in natural light.


How gorgeous is that colour :-) All above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use and easy to apply. The lid is really nice to hold and feels comfortable and makes it very easy to paint the nails. It's fairly quick drying, which is nice. 2 coats does the trick and it lasted well. It's such a lovely colour! Loved wearing it.

8 out of 10. Got it from a wee shop for £2, but it's easy to pick from eBay and other places online!

No comments:

Post a Comment