About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 29 March 2012

Avon Optic White

This is one of the older Avon polishes. I'm trying to weed my way through them and get rid of the ones I don't like. Optic White is a pearlish white.

And in natural light *sun*



All above are 2 coats. Not the best job of doing my nails!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and easy to hold. Tut tut visible brush strokes so be careful when painting the nails. I found this to be a bit pongy, probably because it's one of the older ones. Certainly was quick drying! 2 coats did the trick and it lasted well. Reminded me a wee bit of Avon's Star *sobs back in the days when I had long nails*. Thinking back, it may be slightly different! So I decided to keep this one.

7 out of 10 for this. I think this one can be found online in various places. Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment