About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 22 March 2012

Barbara Daly Denim

I picked this up about a year ago and finally got around to wearing it. I really liked it as it looked different from others they had.

It's blue with a pinky shimmer and flecks of pink glitter.

Without flash.



With flash.

All above are 2 coats.

The lid is easy to hold but application is not very good as the consistency of the polish isn't great. I tried having a lot on the brush and that didn't really make a difference. Very slow drying too. 2 coats looks okay, but by goodness took a while! And it looks so good in the bottle, a pale blue with the shimmer! Oh well can't have everything. Not sure if I'll wear this one again.

6 out of 10. Not great quality. Must try another BD to compare. Under £3 from Tesco stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment