About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 11 March 2012

Kleancolor 32 Peaceful Heart

Another of those amazing Kleancolor glittery tops! I put it on top of : Dior Waterlily!


Holo glittery! Lovely.
With flash.
And without flash.




All above 1 coat.

This is hard to use as the hearts are quite tricky to get out with minimal clear polish on the brush. The brush itself is pretty good and the lid is easy to hold. Once you get the knack for getting a few hearts on the brush, it becomes faster! VERY slow drying. I only used 1 coat. It's glittery with blue holographic hearts! So pretty on green!

8 out of 10. eBay or Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment